Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Been Cheated On A Lot


Jennifer Love Hewitt has been heartbroken by cheaters. She explained, "Once I found out on television. That was awesome...and another time I found them together...and another one I sort of had a feeling about and I found phone stuff."

The "Ghost Whisperer" actress chose to leave the dedication to her ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy in her new love guide because he taught her so much about romance.

The actress split up with Kennedy as the book, "The Day I Shot Cupid," was going to print and publishers asked her if they should remove his name from the dedication.

The couple began dating early last year after Hewitt ended her relationship with former fiance Ross McCall. They split up last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment